The 2017 OCSEF will be held on March 20-22, 2017 at OC Fair & Event Center, Costa Mesa, California.
The time and location of the award ceremony TBD.
|Registration Starting Date||Sunday, January 15, 2017|
|On-Line Application Deadline||
Wednesday, March 1, 20171
|Project Set-Up2||Monday, March 20, 2017|
|Judging3||Wednesday, March 22, 2017|
|OCSEF Open House||
Wednesday, March 22, 2017: 6 pm - 8 pm
OCSEF Board of Directors
Prasanthi Sathyaprakash and James Li, Co-Presidents
1. All projects in senior division will be considered for ISEF competition. We will announce the selection process by December 15, 2016.
2. Project setup will be in the TBD Bldg, OC Fair & Events Center in Costa Mesa from 2 pm – 8 pm. Please allow at least an hour to check in and set up your exhibit!
3. Judging/Student Interview Information:
- Be at least 15 minutes early for your scheduled interview time.
- You must wear your exhibitor’s ribbon with colored judging-time dot.
- While standing by your exhibit, judges or groups of judges will come by to discuss your project with you. There are both Category judges and special awards judges.
- Stay by your exhibit until your interview hour is over, and you have received your Certificate of Participation from the Category Judge.
- You must take home with you all materials/equipment you bring to show the judges. Do not leave anything on display with your exhibit board when you leave.
Project Removal: All projects must be removed by Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 8:00pm. Your exhibitor’s ribbon will be needed to pick up your project. You may give your ribbon to another person to pick up your project. Any project not picked up by the deadline will be discarded!
The 2017 OCSEF will be held on March 20-22, 2017 in Costa Mesa at the Orange County Fair & Exposition Center.
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, California 92626
IN ORANGE COUNTY:
The 405, 5, 91 and 22 Freeways all connect with the south Newport (55) Freeway. Exit Del Mar/Fair Drive, right on Fair Drive.
FROM LOS ANGELES
5 south or 405 south to 55 south, exit Del Mar/Fair Drive, right on Fair Drive.
FROM LONG BEACH
405 south, exit Fairview, right on Fairview, left on Fair Drive.
To be announced.
To register, click 2017 OCSEF Registration.
The deadline for online registrations will be: March 1, 2017
For specific information regarding project rules and regulations, project catagories, and required forms, select a submenu from the COMPETITION INFORMATION or HOW TO ENTER menu at the top of this page.