The 68th Annual Orange County Science & Engineering Fair: March 2023!
- Mon. August 1, 2022 at 8:00 am PST: Project Registration opens – Required for ALL projects! Register Here
- Wed. February 1, 2023 at 11:59 pm PST: Project Registration closes – Required for ALL projects. No exceptions.
- Sat. February 25, 2023 11:59 pm PST: Project Submittal Deadline– Presentation slide deck, Log book, Video Submittal deadline. No exceptions. Project submittal will be allowed only for students who have completed their project registration on or before the deadline Wed. February 1, 2023 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Wed. March 8, 2023: Project Judging for Board Awards (Zoom)
- Sun. March 19, 2022: Open House & Awards Assembly – Chapman University (In-Person) Awards ceremony will be from 3 – 5:30 PM in Chapman’s Memorial Hall
• We will be selecting high school and middle school winners for the California State Science fair as always!
• For High school students – there will be a research conference opportunity in May’23 at Chapman University. Please note – We are not sending OCSEF delegates to ISEF in 2023
• For middle school students – there will be an opportunity to be selected Thermo Fisher Junior Innovators Challenge (formerly known as the Broadcom MASTERS)