The 66th Annual Orange County Science & Engineering Fair: March 24-28, 2021!
With our decision to hold a virtual fair for 2021, OCSEF offers two options for student project display boards:
Prepare a traditional display board that adheres to all specifications and restrictions. Upon completion, upload a digital picture of your board when registering your project online . The digital picture must capture ALL essential board components AND BE CLEARLY VISIBLE AND READABLE TO ANY VIEWER.
Use a pre-designed digital backboard Google Slide Deck Template presentation, adhering to all criteria and formatting clearly outlined in the first two slides of the template. Once the slide deck presentation is completed, save the file as a PDF and upload it when registering your project online. Although use of a digital backboard slide deck is an option, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and will better assist students in structuring their interviews with judges
- Registration opens Monday, Jan 4th, 2021
- Initial Pre-Screen SRC Approval closes Monday Feb 22,2021
- Registration closes Monday March 1st, 2021
- Judging day Wednesday March 24, 2021- Zoom interviews for all students. Link and interview time will be sent via email by March 23, 2021.
- Virtual Open house & Awards Sunday March 28, 2021
OCSEF 2021 will be conducted virtually.