The 67th Annual Orange County Science & Engineering Fair: March 9-13, 2022!
- Sun. Aug. 1, 2021 at 8:00am :Initial Project Screening opens- required for ALL projects!
- Wed. Dec.1, 2021 at 8:00am: Project Registration opens
- Fri. Jan. 21, 2022 at 11:59pm: Last day to submit project for the Initial Project Screening
- Tue. Feb. 1, 2022 at 11:59pm: Last day to complete the SRC review and approval process with required certification forms
- Tue. Feb.15, 2022 11:59pm: Project Registration closes
- Wed. Mar 9, 2022: Project Judging for Board Awards (Zoom)
- Thur. Mar 10, 2022: Project Judging for ISEF Competition (Zoom)
- Sun. Mar 13, 2022 (Time TBD): Open House and Awards Assembly (Chapman University)
OCSEF offers two options for students to submit their projects:
Option #1: Traditional Display Board
Prepare a traditional display board that adheres to all specifications and restrictions. This may be an option for students who need a traditional display board for other purposes. Upon completion, upload a digital picture of your board when registering your project online . The digital picture must capture ALL essential board components AND BE CLEARLY VISIBLE AND READABLE TO ANY VIEWER.
Option #2: Slide Deck Presentation (see link to template below – highly recommended)
Use a pre-designed digital backboard Google Slide Deck Template presentation, adhering to all criteria and formatting clearly outlined in the first two slides of the template. Once the slide deck presentation is completed, save the file as a PDF and upload it when registering your project online. Although use of a digital backboard slide deck is an option, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and will better assist students in structuring their interviews with judges.