Join us on November 13, 2020 at 6:30pm for a hands-on Raspberry-pi activity. We’ll learn how to use RaspberryPi and engage in a fun collaborative programming activity. Raffle prize: Official Raspberry Pi starter kit – includes Pi, case, sd card and guide 🙂
The online Zoom event is free for students (Max limit of 25) – Open to Girls and Boys – Grade 5 onwards.
In order to attend the event please follow this easy two-step registration:
- Print and sign this OCSEF Outreach Opportunity Waiver, and send it via email to Dr. Shugarman (OCSEF Executive Committee)
- Register here
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting
What you will need for the Raspberry Pi session: – Raspberry Pi Kit and Pi Parts Pack
– USB Keyboard
– USB Mouse
– HDMI Capable Monitor
– Extension Cord
- Welcome and Overview
- Overview of the Raspberry Pi
- Getting to Know the Raspberry Pi
- Engage in a fun collaborative programming activity.
- Let’s Get Physical with Physical Computing!
- Wrap Up
- Review Free Resources provided by the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Q & A/Project Talk