What is happening now? Registration for the 2023 Orange County Science and Engineering Fair is now closed. We’re in the stage of project submittal: Presentation slide deck, Log book, Video Submittal. Project Submittal Deadline: Sat. February 25, 2023 11:59 pm PST. Project submittal will be allowed only for students who have completed their project registration on or before the deadline Wed. February 1, 2023 at 11:59 pm PST.
- We will be judging via Zoom again this year.
- Awards will be in person at Chapman university.
- Please check our website for the 2023 schedule. To keep the competition fair to all our students, no deadline exceptions will be made.
- We will be selecting high school and middle school winners for the California State Science fair as always!
- For High school students – there will be a research conference opportunity in May’23 at Chapman University. Please note – We are not sending OCSEF delegates to ISEF in 2023.
- For middle school students – there will be an opportunity to be selected Thermo Fisher Junior Innovators Challenge (formerly known as the Broadcom MASTERS).